The little red rocking chair has been a joy to work on. A learning lesson for sure. Here is what I learned:
- I don't like working with spray paint.
- I don't like working with anything oil based.
- I don't like white primer under red spray paint (rookie mistake).
- There are a lot of little parts on little chairs.
- I do like glazing, but it did not really stand out enough so I just stained.
- Sand, sand and sand somemore.
- That my little boy loves his new red rocking chair.
- The little red ottoman is coming soon.